more than 800 posts have been filled up in the delhi subordinate services selection board (dsssb) under the government of delhi. a total of 575 posts of junior engineer (civil) and section officer (civil), a total of 116 posts under junior engineer (electrical) and section officer (electrical) have been filled. also, recruitment for a total of 151 posts in assistant engineer (civil), a total of 10 posts in assistant engineer (electrical) have been filled.
all these recruitments have come out in various departments under the delhi government. recruitments have been made in departments like north delhi municipal corporation, south delhi municipal corporation, east delhi municipal corporation, delhi pollution control committee (dpcc), delhi jal board, delhi fire service. candidates have time till february 9, 2022, to apply.
candidates can get the information by visiting the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in. candidates can apply online by visiting the website. under this recruitment drive by dsssb, the selected candidates will get salary per month of grade pay rs 4,600 per month along with rs 9300 to rs 34,800 in various posts.
Important dates of DSSSB Recruitment 2022
- date of commencement of application process – january 10, 2022
- date of end of application process – february 9, 2022 (11.59 pm)
- exam date of various posts – march 01, 2022
Here is the educational qualification for DSSSB Recruitment 2022
- for recruitment to the posts of junior engineer (civil) and assistant engineer (civil), candidates must have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- for recruitment to the posts of junior engineer (electrical) and assistant engineer (electrical), the candidates must have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2022
- first of all, candidates should visit the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- now read the notification available in the website for other posts including assistant engineer, junior engineer.
- understand all the eligibility criteria after reading the notification.
- now the link for the online application registration system has been provided in the website.
- click on this link.
- after clicking on the link, a separate window will open on the screen.
- now fill in your information in the online application form.
- check all the information after filling the application form.
- pay your application fee now.
- download the application form and take out a print out of it.